Release Date: October 1, 2017
Featuring Wellington County Paranormal Investigators
Andrew Hind cracks open a crumbling vault of true ghost stories to reveal the many restless spirits inhabiting museums and galleries across Canada:
- Who are the mysterious spirits that continue to inhabit the century-old farmhouse at Whitchurch-Stoufville Museum, and what secrets did they reveal to a paranormal investigation team?
- Does the famed Canadian Artist Emily Carr continue to linger at her former British Columbia Home? If not, then who is the etheral figure seen by staff and guests?
- Meet Canada’s ace of aces, the legendary World War I aviator Billy Bishop, who inhabits his boyhood home in Meaford long after he has left this mortal plane
- At Le Musée de St. Boniface Museum in Winnipeg, apparitional monks chant into the afterlife, and a full choir sings uplifting hymns, but something darker may lurk beneath the surface well.
- History is closer at hand than most people believe at Louisburg, perhaps the most famous fortress on North American shores. Discover what paranormal events bring the past eerily back to life.
- The Haliburton Home in Windsor, Nova Scotia, is home to several restless spirits, including a mournful maiden, a long-dead soldier who emerges from the black depths of a pond atop a rearing horse, and the master of the house, judge and author, Thomas Chandler Haliburton.
Andrew Hind is a freelance writer who specialize in history, travel, and the paranormal. He has a passion for bringing to light unusual stories, little-known episodes in history, and fascinating locations few people know about. His work has been seen in dozens of publications and he is the author of 22 books. Among his paranormal titles are Ghosts of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Cottage Country Ghosts, More Ontario Ghost Stories, and Haunted Ontario Lakes. Andrew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and followed on Twitter @discoveriesAM.
Title: Haunted Museums & Galleries of Canada
Author: Andrew Hind
Paperback: 8.25”x5.25”, 232 pages
Format: Trade Paper
Retail List Price: $18.95
Subject Code: BISAC: OCC029000
BISAC CATEGORY: BODY, Mind & Spirit / Unexplained Phenomena
Publication Date: June 1, 2017
Quagmire Press Titles are distributed by Lone Pine Publishing.
To order this title and for terms of sale, contact your local regional Lone Pine sales representative or call the national order desk at 1-800-661-9017.